Public Relations VP, Technology
Come “Embrace the Pace” at North 6th Agency! N6A is a communications agency focused on Outcome Relations, a unique method of public relations that enables teams to align PR results with our clients' specific business outcomes – Revenue, Competitive Advantage, Capital Raise, Recruiting, M&A and Enterprise Value. Industry sectors at N6A include B2B technology, retail, cannabis, cybersecurity, professional services, travel & hospitality, real estate, digital marketing, consumer packaged goods and more.
We’re looking for passionate communications professionals with 10-12 years of relevant experience to become the next Vice President at N6A. As VP, you spearhead N6A’s methodology, leading agency teams to execute the KPI-driven model that delivers impactful business outcomes to clients.
Ideal candidates have experience running communications programs for a diverse set of accounts across B2B industries, and supporting overall service operations including new business development, client retention programs, revenue forecasting, account staffing and expense management among other items.
- 10-12 years of experience managing B2B PR programs with a focus on securing earned media coverage for corporate and product initiatives
- Superior agency operations and team leadership
- Solid track record of supporting new business wins
- Excellent client relationship management and problem-solving skills
- Mentorship to individual team members working across a wide range of technology accounts
- Excellent writing skills and understanding of the AP Stylebook
- Ability to “Embrace the Pace” and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree required, ideally in the field of PR, Communications or Marketing
- Spearhead N6A’s Outcome Relations methodology for clients and prospects
- Report to N6A’s Chief Client Officer to drive service operations and to implement agency-wide initiatives to improve client satisfaction
- Develop strategy for client portfolio per group; supervise new account assignments accordingly
- Supervise personnel within each group; manage and approve staffing decisions, payroll budgets and recruiting budgets
- Nurture relationships with key stakeholders and deliver senior-level counsel; push consultative approach with leads to grow existing client business
- Administer staff performance reports, rankings and analysis in through N6A’s performance measurement system
- Help generate new business opportunities with existing clients and new business prospects; work with N6A’s marketing and revenue departments to support new client wins
- Oversee each group’s approach to N6A’s revenue pipeline program
- Supervise strategic client program initiatives including Outcome Relations planning, messaging guidance, media relations, analyst relations, awards, event speakers, thought leadership, amplification and more
- Maintain N6A standards, protocol and cultural values
- N6A Pace Points™, a unique discretionary bonus compensation program
- Robust and comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans featuring top-tier, nation-wide networks
- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan with generous company sponsored match
- Substantial PTO policy with progressive PTO bank growth, including birthday PTO, N6A Day and Purpose Day
- Option for recurring complimentary lunches or stipend program
- Unlimited work-from-home eligibility
- Eligibility for signature “Compete and Care” perks, competition and quality-of-life programs
Our team members are the heartbeat of N6A. We take great pride in our “Compete and Care” culture and robust quality of life perks. From “Pace Points” rewards to all-expense paid vacations, to dream bucket list adventures, professional development training programs, and month-long sabbaticals, we truly invest in our team. N6A maintains a culture that has been lauded as one of the most rewarding, collaborative and unique in the agency world by PRWeek, Observer, Forbes, New York Post, Entrepreneur, CNN Business and many others.
"*" indicates required fields