Our team members are the heartbeat of N6A. N6A’s “Compete and Care” culture has been named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Company Cultures in America, PRWeek’s Best Places to Work, and Digiday’s Most Innovative Culture finalist.
We take great pride in our “Compete and Culture” culture and robust quality of life perks. From Pace Points rewards to all-expense paid vacations, to dream bucket list adventures, professional development training programs, and month-long sabbaticals, we truly invest in our team.
We’re currently hiring for the following positions. If you don’t see a match below, we’d still love to chat if you’re interested in learning more about us. Send us a note at email@example.com for more information.
Why A Career At N6A?
Our “Compete and Care” culture attracts the very best talent in the business. We reward great work like nobody else and provide our team members with opportunities to grow their careers, improve their skills, and grow into leadership positions in a warm and friendly environment. There is no bureaucracy at N6A. Put the hard work in, be a great teammate, and you will be rewarded:
- Pace Points Customized Rewards and Perks
- Month-Long Sabbaticals
- Summer Fridays and Flexible Work from Home
- Free Weekly Lunches
- Rewards for Top Producing Teams and Individuals Ranging up to $50,000
Pace Points is the world’s first pick-your-own-perks rewards program. Pace Points puts the power in your hands by letting you choose perks based on what’s most important to you.
- Earn points based on individual, group and company-wide achievements.
- Cash points out for rewards that matter most to you.
- Rewards ranging from $100 to $50,000 in value.
- Rewards in categories across health/wellness, travel, experiences, transportation cash, quality of life, and more.
Learn more about what drives our culture and what it takes to be a part of the N6A team by checking out our
“I am proud to work for N6A, a company that is thoroughly invested in its staff. I couldn’t ask for better people to work alongside or a better environment in which to work each day.”John HannawayEVP of Corporate Administration